Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: UVA-Wise Schedules

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    UVA-Wise Schedules

    post them here...and if anyone has the books for some of these classes PM me so I don't have to pay a fortune at the bookstore.


    MWF
    9:00 - Soci. 120 - Contemporary Social Problems - Bullion

    W
    6:00 - Anth 102 - Intro. to Cultural Anthropology - Welch

    T/TH
    11:00 - Chem. 100 - Principles of Chemistry - Crouse
    12:30 - Hist. 447 - Women in European History - Wilkey

    TH
    2:00 - Chem 110 - Principles of Chemistry Lab - Crouse



  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise Schedules

    Let me know about the principals of chemistry class if you need any help. I had Crouse for a year. Turns out I got a minor in biochemistry also...wierd.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise Schedules

    oohh trust me I will need help -lol-. I'm graduating in December and I have waited this long to fill my science requirements b/c I'm honestly that bad in sciene, so I will def. be taking you up on that offer.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise Schedules

    I did my 400 in that Wilkey class.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  5. #5
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise Schedules

    if you don't mind me asking what did you do your 400 paper on?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise Schedules

    French Women in the WW II Resistence
    It was a good topic, just broad enough, just specific enough. I worked pretty hard on it. But its a real good class, I enjoyed it.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •